It's all about care!
We make a difference by carefully matching the right individual to the right job.
We are honest, decent and fair towards customers, applicants and partners.
We offer tailor-made solutions through competent advice.
Commitments, contracts and deadlines are met, necessary changes are communicated openly and in good time.
GPC is committed to strictly adhering to the following principles and processes in the recruiting process:
- Fair and ethical recruitment and placement practices in accordance with current applicable ILO/IRIS standards.
- Compliance with the valid WHO standards for recruitment. This means, among other things, that we do not recruit nurses from countries that are listed on the negative list (WHO).
- We only work with clients who comply with the valid international ILO core labor standards.
- ILO core labor standards
- We guarantee our nurses that the fees for successful placement are completely paid by the future employer. This includes the cost of the entire process, including language training, visa and flights.
- 31.08.2021 – GPC has successfully placed 140 nurses to different customers in Germany.
- 01.08.2021 – GPC starts to set up a representative office in Mumbai to recruit nurses and other professions from the Indian sub-continent. More details to come shortly.
- 07.04.2020—111 nurses in Germany
- 14.10.2020—47 nurses in Germany
- 18.12.2019—Arrival first nurse in Germany
- 18.12.2019—First Octoberfest at GigaMare
- 01.10.2019—Opening of the new build dorm
- 22.07.2019—Opening of the language school: GigaLingua
- 15.01.2019—GPC was founded